Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 December 2007

Cut Outs

Not wanting to throw away my old Christmas or Birthday cards, (these are from last year) I decided to see what I could do with my Nestabilities! These are what I came up with! You could make them into cute mobiles or whatever for your kids, or for the local play center! I have also cut out some of the verses from the Christmas cards. I will make some into book marks as well. The possibilities are endless! I HATE throwing out my old cards & have "saved" them for years! I also found some old wrapping paper that has these gorgeous pictures of cats on, shaped like circles. I found a nestie that was the PERFECT size & have cut some out intending to make cards with them! The paper was given to me over 20 years ago!! I had fun with these & as I come up with more idea's I will post them here! Watch this space...I am back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!