Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Baby Dress

I have to confess, I love making these cards! I don't make alot of baby cards but I really enjoy making these ones! It is a design I got from SU a long time ago, via a friend of mine who is a demonstrator for them. It is SO easy to make! After tracing the design I cut the card on the FOLD. The top of the card is cut on the fold, so it opens up from the bottom. You can decorate these any way you like, & you could make them for any occasion, not just for baby!
I used my scallop scissors to cut the bottom of the dress. Simple! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!