Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 December 2007

Hey Sunshine!

I made this with my circle & butterfly Nestabilities. And I used my awesome Hanna Stamps (Hey Sunshine) I WON!! They arrived the day before Christmas, how cool was that!! Thank you to Cambria & to Kristi from Hanna Stamps! There are 28 words/sayings in the set & they are all awesome! I have had fun with them! I used Bazzill card for this card as I really like it. Because I scanned this, the butterfly wings are sitting flat. The pink wings stand out, if you know what I mean?! The lilac butterfly underneath is flat but the pink one on top isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!