Total Pageviews

Monday 10 December 2007

Britomart

This is a photograph I took, of the amazing glass ceiling inside Britomart, the underground train station in Auckland City. It is enormous & I am about 4 storeys below, looking directly up at the ceiling. (Talk about bending over backwards - I was!!) I truly LOVE this ceiling & want one in my dining room!! It is absolutely huge & I think it is just so awesome. I always feel very little & very humble when I look up at it! I don't know why!
I have used my Nestabilities to 1st cut out the photo & 2nd to add the scallop border.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!