Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 December 2007

Christmas Bauble!



This was a very quick card to make, so quick I felt like I was 'cheating'! The only stamping was the words inside that say, "Very Merry Christmoose'! Here's how I made it. First I cut out a circle shape (4 inches) on my Cricut, using the mirror feature. I run it through the D'vine Swirls embossing folder (I did one side of the circle at a time) & punched out a gold tab using my NEW Round Tab punch from SU!! (I've only had it 24 hours & am having FUN with it) The tab is glued to the fold of the red card.
I stuck a reindeer Xmas tag I bought from a stationary shop on the front. He has a plastic bubble for his nose which is filled with tiny red beads! So if you shake him, the beads move all around! I punched a small hole in the ta & threaded some string through it to hang it with.
One card done in a few minutes or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!