Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 December 2007

Valentines Day Hanger

Ok, so I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I AM still here! I made this for Valentines Day to hang in my front window! Yes, it IS early!
I used my heart Nestabilities in various sizes & hung a small heart shaped bead at the very bottom. I punched small holes in the top & bottom of each heart & threaded fishing line through the backs of the hearts. This really didn't take too much time to make & was alot of fun! I used some SU stamps (Animal Valentine) probably now deleted, on the white hearts & the words, "Be My Valentine" on the middle heart.
Nestabilites are sets of various shaped dies (scallop & plain) that cut out the shapes, heart, circle, square, just to name a few. I use my Cuttlebug machine with the Nestabilities, but I understand there are other machines such as Wizard, that you can also use. "Christine", I apologise for not replying directly to you but I couldn't find your email address! (Thank you for your comment!) So I hope this answers your question! For ayone who is interested in the Nestabilities, go to http://www.ellenhutson.com/ & search for Spellbinder Nestabilities. I also have some gorgeous butterfly nesties, as well as the other shapes mentioned. I LOVE them!! :-)
They are also available from several Australian companies, such as Fireside Crafts, BizzyBecs & others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!