Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 December 2007

Christmas Tree



I made this last year at a class I went to. Basically it is two pre-cut (you buy them in a pack of 6?) Xmas tree's. I stamped on the tree's using a back ground stamp (Stamp World Christmas Background H 741) first. Then stuck one to the green card. The other one I folded in half & glued just the centre to the first tree. Does that make sense? I used gold stickers for the corners of the green card & lines for the edge of the card. These were alot of fun to make! I love the green background paper, it is quite thick & has a 'bubbly' feel to it! I added a gold star brad to the top of the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!