Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 January 2008

"Bella-Rosa"

Welcome "Bella-Rosa"!! She is the new member of my family! She is about 2 years old & she came from the SPCA. She has THE sweetest nature ever & just loves to be cuddled & kissed! Loves to sleep on my bed at night & is very settled in her new home. I got her last Thursday & she was right at home the minute she got here! Very curious about eveything & likes to watch the birds through the window! I just love her to bits...
I haven't posted anything for awhile as I have some health problems which I am in the middle of sorting out. But I WILL be back as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!