Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Space Station

Well this is doesn't have a photo & it isn't a card...but I am so excited:-)We just watched the Space Station in the sky, as it passed over New Zealand. I first saw it about an hour ago & rushed next door to my neighbours to tell them to come outside & see it:-) So there we are, standing on the pavement (it was dark & the street lights were on) looking up at the sky:-) I am sure all the cars were wondering what we were looking at:-) Anyway, it was really exciting to see it as it isn't something you see every day, & it was so clear:-) We were lucky to see it for about an hour or so. Ok, bed time for me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!