Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 January 2008

"Bella-Rosa"

Just thought I'd add these cute photo's of "Bella" to my blog! She loves the camera that's for sure!
Here she is showing me how she does her yoga! Now, if I did that I'm sure I'd get arrested!! Or at least end up at the Chiropractor!!


This is the new "friend", "Chocolate Moose"!


A cuddle is a cuddle - no matter who it is! It is a week today since "Bella" arrived & I have to say, she is very settled & relaxed. Loves to be cuddled & loves to sleep on the bed at night! She doesn't need to be asked twice! She is curious about my stamp room & likes to check out all the nooks & crannies! She is an absolute joy to have around. I'M the one that gets anxious, while SHE is relaxed & calm!
I got some new stamps yesterday so will be trying them out asap, so I WILL have something posted here soon! Thanks for visiting, come back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!