Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 January 2008

...Here's "Hanna"!

Yipee! My new Hanna Stamps arrived yesterday & here's what I've done with them, so far! I did this for Cambria's challenge she has on her blog! I haven't done one of those before! I used some iridescent silver card & stamped Hanna onto white card. I then stamped her dress onto some grey scrap book paper with hearts on & cut out the dress. I flipped it over to the reverse side & used my stylus to give her some BOOBS!! Then I turned it back to the right side & carefully glued it to her body making sure I didn't flatten her new cleavage!! I added a red handbag which is sort of sparkly, it's the same card as the red corner piece. I used my D'vine Swirls on the strips of silver card & added some Diamond Dust glitter to the swirls. I put red heart studs in the 4 corners by Hanna, &red gems in the corners on the words. I used a BossKut die to cut out the red spiky flower & added a smaller red flower on top. I had fun with Hanna & look forward to doing more with her! Just love that sassy girl!! Nearly forgot, "Hanna" has tiny stick on pearl earrings in her ears!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! What a great stamp set to use for this hanna set! YOU GO GIRL!!! :)

    Have a great day Sunshine!!
    ~C

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!