Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Wolf Whistles For Hanna!

Here's another Hanna card I made today. This time she is getting a wolf whistle from a little bird! I made Hanna the same way as the first one (scroll down to see the first Hanna card) & added a sapphire blue ring to her left hand & a tiny star around her neck for a necklace. I used my square nestabilities around the little bird (from s set of free stamps on a magazine). The pink card is actually hot pink but it isn't showing up too well. I added some stick on pearls to the right side of the card & coloured the bird using some Radiant Rain ink. This will be a valentine card & I have stamped the words, "Wearing long lasting lipstick on Valentines Day is a must!" inside the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!