Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 January 2008

Joy

This is a Kick Stand card & easy to make! The scallop circles are the same height as the bottom edge of the card so hold the card open. If you google "Kick Stand Card Tutorial" you will get lots of samples & instructions for it. Believe me girls, it IS an easy card! I only do "easy"!!
I used stick on pearls on the four corners - love them pearls! I stuck some pink ribbon across the card, which says 'love' on it. It's showing up as very pale on here. I used pale lilac Bazzill card & some pink card for the back card. The word "Joy" is from anew clear stamp set I got recently. Brand un-known!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!