Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 January 2008

"Yipee!"

This is going to be a Valentines card! I cut out the dog house ( 1 1/2 inches) using my Cricut machine. The "hill" piece of card is actually stuck on over the top of the bit with the stamped image on. I used my Creative memories wavy cutter to cut the hill bit, then lightly sponged the edges with green ink. (I stamped the image first & cut the hill bit to fit) I punched out some tiny white daisies & added a stick on pearl to the center of each daisy. The dog house is stuck on using double sided sponge tape to give it some height. The word "Yipee! is from a stamp set I got recently - brand unknown. I added some red ribbon to the bottom of the card then stuck the white card onto a red card. I stamped some green grass around the daisies. It looks better in 'real life'! Oh yes, & I added one red daisy which represents the fact that love blooms anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!