Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 January 2008

Dream Girl

I made this card for Cambria's challenge she has on her blog! Check out her cards 'cause they are fab!! I am always inspired by her cards :-)
I used my biggest square scallop nestability for the pale apricot card, & used a plain square nestie for the white card. The face stamp is from Judi-Kins. I think the "dream" stamp is from PSX. I used my bosskuts wildflower die to cut out the smallest flower three times. Each flower has a stick on pearl in the centre. The flowers on the face also have tiny stick on pearls on them. I used my round tag punch from SU to punch out a tag shape & I stuck the word "dream" on top of that after stamping it on white card. I put pearls on the side of the tag. I added some wobbly eye's - wasn't sure if I liked them but they've grown on me now & I think they add a bit of 'mystery' to her! The flowers have crystal Kindy Glitz on them & the girls lips have dimensional magic on to give them some gloss. I had fun with this! I like to be challenged & find I get bored making the same cards all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!