Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Idea

...it's late & I don't have any photo's to post for this idea yet, but will have in the next day or so...
For those of you who have a Cuttlebug & some embossing folders, choose a folder (I used Stylized Flowers folder) & on the NEGATIVE side of the folder (the BACK of the piece with the words printed on it) ink it up with a Fluid Chalk stamp pad until the whole piece is covered in ink.
Carefully place a piece of white card in the folder & run it through your cuttlebug.
You will now have a coloured background with white (embossed) flowers! The Fluid Chalk ink washes right off your folder with warm soapy water or stamp cleaner. A really simple & quick idea with stunning results! I will make up some cards to post asap! Right now it's late & I have got to get some sleep! Watch this blog... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!