Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Vellum Card



This is not the best photo of this card, what you can't see is, the butterfly actually stands out.
Anyhow, I was inspired by Lynda's card which is on SCS & also on her blog. Please check out her blog, she is a very clever lady & has some awesome cards & things on there! (Thank you Lynda!)
I first cut the vellum using a large nestie, then cut the cards underneath. (See above post for inside of this card)
I stamped in Stazon Cotton White ink, using one of my Heidi Grace flower stamps. I used white star brads to hold the inside card & vellum together. I added some diamond gems to the butterfly & some kindy glitz to some of the flowers. I just love making these vellum cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!