Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 July 2008

Storing Nestabilities



Some people have been asking, "How do you store your nestabilities?" Here's how I store mine! I went to the $2 Shop & bought a packet (12 in a packet) of plastic curtain rings! They snap together REALLY firmly but are easy to undo.
I use a different curtain ring for each nestie set & the other thing I did was to number each nestie on the back. I did this for two reasons, one is so I can match up the scallop with the plain nestie when I want to get the right size, & the other reason is so I know if I have "lost" one somewhere! My carpet is the same colour as the nesties & they are hard to see if I drop one! You can't really see the curtain ring here, but it is white plastic & has a snap thing at the top. Oh yes, BTW, I hang them on an upright coffee mug hanger thing - also from the $2 Shop! (They love me in that shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!