Total Pageviews

Monday 28 July 2008

A Fairy Good Day To You!



I made this card with vellum which had fairy images on it! Heaven knows where I got it from, but I think it was Gordon Harris Art Supplies. I also used a piece of vellum (the brown colour) underneath this image, it looked better than being on white card. I stuck the vellum to the card using tiny dots of glue then used apricot coloured flower studs over the top so you can't see the glue through the vellum. Phew! It did stay together well! The card opens up at the top. I scored the back of the card so it opens easier. Thanks for visiting! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!