Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 July 2008

Black & White CD Cover





I stamped this Hero Arts image in White Stazon ink onto some clear plastic then cut it out & using some vellum tape, adhered on to the small piece of black card. I also used gold brads in the corners. (I know, they look silver on here!)

I used my Swiss Dots cb folder for the white strip of card under the image. I used a rectangle nestie cut twice to lengthen it as it was a bit short. I am going to make some matching note cards to put inside this folder.
Since posting the photo of the cd cover, I have since made some matching note cards, so I have added these to the post! The note cards open up from the side & I used my rectangle nesties to cut them out.
Ok, that's it! Thanks for visiting & I hope your weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!