Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Photo Frames Or...?


While out shopping today I came across these 2 photo frames. Hmmm, I thought. I bet I could run those through my CUTTLEBUG & get little embossed star shapes...so I bought them! (The stars have a rounded raised edge which is not sharp enough to actually cut the card just emboss it) After I came home I removed the tab using a pair of blunt nosed pliers (c'mon, every girl has some of those in her tool box!). It came off really easily! Then I got my cuttlebug "B" plates & my tan mat & a few sheets of card. I had to run it through a couple of times to get the right thickness of card (about 4 sheets did it for me!) & then I had a cute embossed star shape! I cut around the shape & voila, it was done! How easy is that!! And all for $1.50!!!
They are no longer photo frames! They are very light & thin & add a new dimension to my cuttlebug machine! I wonder what I can find next..?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!