Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 July 2008

An Early Christmas?!



These next two cards are made with the same stamps from Paula Best, but I have used different embossing folders. This one is the Floral Fantasy embossing folder. I stamped the images then used my nesties to cut out the circles. I joined the 2 images using a small gold jump ring & attached the images to the green card using sponge tape. Having posted these, I might use my scor pal to score around the edges of the cards. I also added some Kindy Glitz to the images.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - Your Santa teapot and cup are so cute. Love the way you hung the teacup off the pot.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!