Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 July 2008

In The Pink!

This mini note folder is about 3 inches by 3 inches. I first made the folder by using my scor pal to score the fold lines. I used a scallop nestie to cut the half circle at the top. I used my cb folders to emboss the white strip across the front of the folder & the pink heart. (The heart is also a nestie.) I measured & cut the note card with flower on, & used my square nesties to cut it out. I added a stamped flower & a tab (SU round tab punch) at the top of the note card. These are NOT hard to make!
Using the scorpal makes things SO much easier! These note folders could be for any occasion, I hope to get some made as Christmas cards.
I added a paper flower & stick on pearl to the center of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!