Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 July 2008

Initial Card


I made this card a long time ago - before I knew what a Cricut machine was & how easy it would be to cut out letters! I cut out the "S" by hand then stamped the flower stamp randomly over it. I then layered it on to some black card & cut around it. I added the bee's (Stampendous) after colouring them & cutting them out. I stamped the daisies on the white card using a big back ground stamp I have. An easy card to make as well as fun! I came across this card in my pile of "miscellaneous stuff" while looking for something, which I never did find! Oh well ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!