Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 July 2008

Practise Safe Hex!

All good witches know you should practise safe hex...
I used my swiss dots embossing folder for the red card, leaving out the middle section of the card. I stamped the witch (my own design) & then cut out a plain oval then glued her onto a purple scalloped oval & stuck her to the red card. I used my cuttle bug dies to punch out some purple flowers which I added to the top & sides of the card. A big OOOPS...one of the pumpkins eyes fell off in the scanning process & is sitting beside the witches cape... which I did not notice until AFTER I scanned teh card!! Oh well, show me a PERFECT pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!