Total Pageviews

Monday 21 July 2008

Pull Up Card - My Version!



I used two stamps from River City Rubberworks on this card. I made the insert piece (with the words stamped on) by cutting tabs at the bottom of the insert. Kind of like an upside down "T". By using very this strips of tape on the sides of the front card (with the girl on) it stops the insert slipping out the sides. Also, the flower brads at the top stop the insert being pulled right out. REAL easy! I have added pale colours using my copics on some of the words. Click the image to see a bigger version. I like these two stamps! Oh yes, I added a tab on the pull out card using my SU round tab punch, so you can easily pull the card up to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!