Total Pageviews

Monday 21 July 2008

More Black & White!



I made this card while waiting on the repairman to fix my washing machine - he took some "serious" stamp money from me!! I used my Birthday CB folder to emboss the background & just stamped the images in black ink. The ladies are from Stampendous & the cake is from ...? I have no idea! I think it was a $2 one from Spotlight! I added a tiny bit of crystal Kindy glitz to one of the lady's earrings, shoes & as a "bling" ring on her finger! Oh yes, & I put some on the cake too! This was a quick card to make..I could have made dozens while waiting on the repairman!! (Yes, the washing machine does go now but I am not sure if that's good or bad?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!