Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Open Vellum Card (See post below)

This is what the inside of the vellum card ( scroll down to next post) looks like. I punched out two wine coloured scallop circles using my nesties, & then a smaller plain white circle which I stuck on over the top.
I have punched out the vellum so the top is still joined, to make the fold.
These cards are SO much fun to make! Please try it! (And email me your version, if you like! I'd love to see what you have made!)
This idea came from Lynda so please check put her blog, she has some great things to see!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope your day (or night!) is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!