Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 February 2018

"Wonky Stitched Dies"

These are some new dies I got recently.  They are called, "Wonky Stitched Squares", and "Wonky Stitched Ovals".  

 I've always liked the dies with stitching around them, and when I saw these I just had to have them!  I purchased them from an Australian company called, "Scrap Dragon," whose prices are really reasonable, considering I had to pay postage.  The cost was still better than I could get here in New Zealand.


Below is a couple of the WS squares I cut out to see what they look like.  I like them:-)
And below is "Romeo-Valentino" posing in the "Kissing Booth"!! I had the KB propped up so I could look at it to see if there was anything else I needed to put on it.  There is a small cardboard box behind it, and Romeo jumped up on the table and got into the box...so I grabbed the camera and took this photo of him!  Too cute:-)
If you are interested in checking out Scrap Dragon, here is their website. scrapdragon.com.au  They are located in New South Wales Australia.  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!   {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. How funny - I just got a set of wonky stitched circles last week! I’ve wanted them for awhile, and I’m excited to try them out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!