Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 February 2018

Mr. Bear!


This is Mr. Polar Bear!  I hand cut the shape from some white card.  For the background I spritzed some of "Lindys Stamp Gang" Cactus Gold Spritz Glitz  onto some pale blue card to make it look like a snowy sky.  I also added some tiny gold stars to the sky.  The words are from "Stampin' Up!" set. I glued the bear to the sky and then on to a white card and hand drew the dotted lines around the edge of the white card.  To make the eyes and the nose I used some of the dies from my "Paper Smooches" cat die set.  He was quick and easy to make:-)  And fun!


Thanks for dropping in - have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I’ve seen a lot of snowy skies that look just like that. :) I’ll have to look for the product you used to make it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!