Total Pageviews

Friday 2 February 2018

Lotus Blossom Card

 I used Stampin' Up! Lotus Blossom stamp set to make this card.  It's an older set I have had for a few years.  I have never really mastered the three step stamping process you follow to stamp the flowers.  I used my Stamp Perfect positioning tool as I find it easier than just eyeballing it to get the layers in the right place.  Even then it's not 'perfect'!


Here's a closer view of the flowers and the tiny bows I added as well as the word stamp.
The word stamp is from a Crafters' Companion set.  The cluster of dots/splatters are from a Stampin' Up! set called "Every Good Wish".  I used a Blackberry Bliss stamp pad for all the stamping, from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!  
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!