Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 February 2018

Let The Journey Begin!

 I made this card using some new "Stitched Mountain" dies I got from ebay.  (You know, the $3 ones!) You can see the die set below. It has the snow caps as well.  "Snow" much fun! The mountains are roughly 6 inches in length and 1 1/2 inches in height.  Just the right size to fir on your cards!

I used the smallest car, which is around 3/4 of an inch in length, and around half an inch in height.  The middle car is around 1 1/2 inch in length and one inch in height. The biggest car is 3 1/4 inch in length and 2 3/4 inches in height.  They are a set I bought awhile ago from Paddys' Markets in Sydney.  I stamped the cars onto some scrap card and coloured them.  Then I carefully cut them out by hand.  I cut out some stitched hills and stuck that onto the bottom of the card to make it look like a road for the cars.  Then I glued the cars in place and stamped the "Happy Travels" words on the card.  The clouds were sponged using a cloud stencil I have.

It really isn't the weather for stamping, the humidity is up at 98 percent and it's not fun:-(  It's taking all my energy to do nothing!  
Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You've been finding some great new things lately. Hope it cools down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mountain scene! And ugh about the humidity; that’s probably my least favorite thing about summers here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!