Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 February 2018

Stix2 Non Slip Grip


Have you tried this?!  It is a clear plastic film that it used, among other things, to hold your clear mount  Stampin' Up! stamps with pictures on the back to your acrylic block without slipping. None of my SU stamps have the pictures on because if I do that they don't cling to the acrylic blocks.  But!  If you use this stuff on your acrylic block, the SU stamps with labels on WILL stick to the block! Once again, I was unable to find it in New Zealand, but I found another great Australian company with great prices, so I have ordered some Stix2 Non Slip Grip from them.  Thanks "Create By Me Studio"! (www.createbymestudio.com/)  Can't wait to try it!  It is also good to use on your "Stamp Perfect" Stamp Positioning Tool.  You can also use it to make awesome window decals!  It has multiple uses.  I will blog about it once it's landed on my art desk!
Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!