Total Pageviews

Monday 5 February 2018

Bargain of the Day! And a Card and Two Cats!

                                        
 Here is a Valentines Day card I made using my new Paper Smooches dies.  These dies are so much fun, and you can change the cats eyes to give him a different look.  Inside the card it says', "I love you more than a back alley hooker loves crack!"  I can't tell you who it is for as he is a very private person and wants to keep his anonymity.
He will love the card - he loves all my cards:-)



These cardboard cartons above are my 'bargain of the day'!  I found them at one of the local Hospice Shops, and there is 99 of them!  I know, a bit over the top but I had to have them:-)  I'm going to decorate them and use them as gifts.  Not sure what I'll put in them but I will find something suitable!  They cost me...$2.  Bargain of the day!! They are made from really solid strong cardboard.
Don't they look good sitting on my desk?!


Above is Miss "Bella-Rosa" lying in the grass, having a big yawn!  She likes to keep her tummy cool by lying on the grass!  I think she was watching some birds sitting on the bird bath. And below is "Romeo-Valentino" sitting on one of my desks.  (Mr. Supervisor!) He doesn't mind what he sits on - cards, paper, stamping mat (the pink thing underneath him!) cards with wet paint/glue/glitter on, he's really not fussy!  I am though!  There have been a number of times he has sat on a card with wet glitter on it!  I have to grab him before he wanders off and wipe the glitter off him before he gets it on things that don't need wet glitter on!

That's all for now, have a SUNSHINE day!  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!