Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 February 2018

Stix2 Non Slip Grip Arrives!

 Yay!  My "Stix2 Non Slip Grip" film arrived yesterday - just six days after I ordered it.  And that was really fast considering it came from across the ditch in Australia.  As far as I know, and I have done extensive googling, it isn't available here in New Zealand.  But more importantly, I can tell you that it DOES work, and it works REALLY well! It isn't sticky, so if you remove it from your acrylic block, it will not leave a sticky residue.  I put it on 3 of my acrylic blocks (below), but you can't see it because it is clear.  But it is there!
I also put some on my Stamp Perfect Stamping Tool. Many thanks to "Create By Me Studio" for a very quick postal service - 6 days! As well as having really competitive prices, including postage! If you want to contact them, click here to go to their website.  This is seriously good stuff and will make a big difference now that my stamps will cling firmly to my acrylic blocks.  
A Stampin' Up! demonstrator once told me that if I purchased a SU acrylic block, then the stamps with label on will cling to it.  I bought an acrylic block from SU at a cost of around $25, only to discover I had not been told the truth, and my stamps with the pictures on the back, did not stick at all.  Very sad, and left me feeling that I had been ripped off.  Needless to say, I changed SU demonstrators immediately!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!