Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 November 2015

Festival Fun!

.  
 This guy was making sure everyone's rubbish went into the correct recycle bin.  He had a very important job you know! Love the floppy ear!!
 Here is one of the many windows that was decorated.  Sadly I was not at the festival when they turned the lights on.  The lights came on after I left.  I can imagine how beautiful the Village looked after dark!
And here is a view looking at the snow taken from across the road.  It was a challenge to get good photo's as there was a lot of people and I am SHORT!  Unless I can get above the crowd, I find it challenging at times.  But I try!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} form me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Just looked at all your festival pics, looks like you had a grand time. Ours was last night but it poured so I did not go, just stayed home with my little Christmas tree. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!