Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 November 2015

"Snoopy's Christmas and Book Marks"

 Here's another "Snoopy" card I made for Christmas.  I used the SU Woodlands Textured Embossing Folder and inked the back of it with brown and green ink pads.  "Snoopy" is made from ovals and circles.  The angels are either a Memory Box or Poppy Stamps Die.  I think the cats are a set of dies from Impression Obsession.
 These are closeups so you can see the details more.  So much fun to make!
 The book marks are made with the cut-offs from the embossing folder.  I posted this one with the card in the post below. It kind of matches the card!

Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Snoopy card! So cute. And great samples with the inked embossing folder; I have to try that technique.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!