Total Pageviews

Friday 27 November 2015

A Busy Week!

 This is a basket of cards I have been busy making for the last couple of weeks.  I am meeting up with two people tomorrow who want to buy some of my cards, so The Elves and I have been working our butts off making cards and tags and other Christmassy stuff!  There is about 40 plus cards and about 30 Christmas tags of various kinds!
 This is how I decorated the basket!  I thought it looked nicer with some Christmas decorations on than just a plain old basket!
And this is a small card I made for one of my neighbours.  Their place backs onto my place and last night when I went to close the curtains, I discovered some gorjuss pretty coloured flashing lights in one of their tree's!  I could see the lights clearly and it was such a nice surprise to see the lights flashing on and off!   So I made them this card and thanked for for sharing their lights with me!
I used Jac paper on this card and after sprinkling it with glitter, I inked up my Woodands textured embossing folder from SU and run it through my Cuttlebug.  I used purple and pink Brilliance inks.
I put the card in their letterbox earlier today so they will get it when they collect their mail! Thank you for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!