Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 November 2015

"Word of the Day."

I made these cards many years ago, I think there is about  80 of them.  Each card has a different word written on it.  I wrote positive inspiring words.  Each day, in the morning, I randomly pick a word. Throughout the day I contemplate on that word and think what it means to me and question how I can use it during my day.  
Today's word is "Miracles!"  
For me, just getting up an down my back steps is a "miracle" because I have arthritis in both hips and I am in constant pain.  
What does this word mean for you?!  I would love to know!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I get a reminder on my phone of the dictionary word of the day but they're usually obscure words that we don't use everyday. Yours is a much better idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!