Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 November 2015

Butterflies

 These are some butterfly cards I made today.  I used two Memory Box dies for the butterfly.  The bling is from the $2 Shop, the gems are the tiny ones you put on your nails!  I love them for my cards!
 This is a pink card I did - trying out different coloured bling to see which ones I like the best!
The word "love" is part of a stamp from Stampendous.  (Love Wire G056) It say's "Love" and has a long tail on it with a heart at the end.  I masked that bit so I just had "Love" stamped on the card.  I wanted the word "Christmas" but none of my stamps were suitable!
I have had lot's of fun making these today - I hope you enjoy them!
Thanks for visiting; {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)
P.S. Is is narcissistic to love your own cards??!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!