Total Pageviews

Friday 6 November 2015

More Cat Cards!

 Here are some more Cat cards I made this week.  I tried using some orange card as well as brown and black.
 On Wednesday I donated 20 cards I made to my local hospital for them to sell at their hospice shop.  The money they get goes to the West Auckland Hospice.
Tomorrow I am going to a craft fair and the proceeds from that also go to support the West Auckland Hospice.
I had a call from someone today who wants to buy some of my cat cards so I will be busy this weekend making more cat cards!  Meeeow!
Thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend and {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!