Total Pageviews

Monday 7 December 2015

Quick Christmas Tags and A Double Pocket Card

 Above are three quick Christmas tags I made last night.  I had some small scraps of card left over and thought I would make tags with them!  (I hate throwing away bits of card that I can still use!)
 Here's a double pocket card I made with a piece of DSP.  I wanted to make a Christmas card but none of my DSP was Christmassay! The photo above is the front of the card, closed.  I made the flower from clear/white vellum paper and used a poinsettia die.
 And here is the front again showing the stamped words (SU). I added a small pink flower to the top right hand corner of the card.
 Here is the inside of the card, (above) and the bottom photo is showing the stamped word. ("Enjoy!", from SU)  This was a really fun card to make and I am working on another one!
 This is a photo showing two snow people who are par of my Christmas decorations!  I got them at a craft sale fro $3 each!  They were brand new and I got a bargain that day!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!