Total Pageviews

Monday 14 December 2015

Angel Cards And A Fragrant Rose!

This little pocket holds about 25 Angel Cards I made.  I made the flower from vellum, using a Poinsettia die.  The bottom layer is made from gold card. I added the red flower to the center of the vellum flower.
 Here is a close up of the flower and the heart bead I added.  The gold cord is elastic and holds the pocket closed.  I used DSP for the pocket.
 Here are the Angel Cards.  Each card has a positive message on it, as well as a small glitter Angel I cut from glitter card from the $2 Shop.  The Angel dies are Memory Box dies I think.
This is one of the roses I was given from my 90 year old Aunty who came to visit me recently!  The fragrance from the roses filled the entire house all week!  
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!