Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 April 2008

What Do You Do On A WET Day?!

...well you STAMP of course!! Aarrgghhh! The weather today was AWFUL! I HATE those days when it is wet, windy & so dark you HAVE to have the lights on! I get so depressed & just want to hibernate!! Is that allowed?! At least it wasn't cold! Now THAT would have really set me off...
Anyhow, I stamped, as you can see! And I had to un-install my printer & re-install it because my scanner was doing weird things on me! Another aarrgghh! This is a Rubbadubbadoo stamp & one I have used many times. I like it! The colour is a little faded on here but I inked it with (starting from the top colour) purple, orange then pink Brilliance ink pads. The Olive green is an Impress stamp pad. I added a small bow under the flower & it was done! I like the colour of this card, it is Mulled Wine from Stampzone. Now, if only I had a GLASS of mulled wine I'd be quite 'happy'... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!