Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Love Me...


My smarty-pants friend MISS TWINKLE-TOES send me a card with this layout, so I copied it using different colours & stamps! I cut out a big circle using my nesties & then cuttlebugged it with Birds & Swirls embossing folder. Then I cut a rectangle in pink, once again using my nesties & finally cut a scalloped oval - yep, nesties again! I stamped & coloured the image using my copics & assembled the card.
At the bottom I stamped the words - cheap stamp from Spotlight. Before I stuck the big blue circle to the white card, I wrapped & tied the ribbon to it. I like how this turned out - thanks MTT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!