Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 April 2008

A Very Tall Card!



This card is almost 8 inches tall! The stamp (Hero Arts) measures 5 inches high by 2 inches wide. I stamped it in black & glued tiny punched out flowers onto each flower head, adding one at teh bottom to make it appear as if it had fallen off. Or something! In the center of each tiny flower is a small gold gem. I got these from a Japanese shop. They were only a dollar a packet & there are heaps in each packet. Shame the shop has closed down!
I got the idea for the shape of the card from a card I got in the mail. I traced around it to get the right shape. The base card is black. I've tried stamping this stamp in colour but I prefer it in black. The fold side of the card is on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!