Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 April 2008

Birds of a Feather...



This is a Hero Arts stamp, one I got free recently. I inked up the entire stamp with Ice Blue Brilliance ink then I used a sponge tip eye shadow applicator to apply Sky Blue Brilliance ink to just the birds. I had to be careful not to ink up the flowers as well. A bit of a challenge but patience paid off! I added stick on pearls to the flowers & down the side of the card. I used my scallop scissors to cut the bottom of the blue card & punched holes in each scallop. I like this stamp alot! I also used the pearls down the sides of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!