Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 April 2008

A Little Christmas Tag Card!



I'm not sure WHY I made a Christmas card in April? But I had alot of fun making it! The red card is embossed with lines (you can't see it on here). I used my nesties to cut the red & white circles. I measured the bit with the snowflake brad using my scorpal. (I use that thing for all kinds of things..) Inside the card is a small white square which I cut out with my nesties. You can write a message on the square. This was a quick & easy card to make! Oh yes, the snowman was one of a small set of free stamps I got off some stamp magazine awhile back. I added white dots to the red scallop circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!