Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Fluttering By...



I made this butterfly using my oval nesties - what FUN! I cut out 2 larger ovals & 2 smaller ones & placed them as shown on a small strip of blue card. (Hidden under neath) I then cut out a scallop circle (nesties, of course!) in orange card & stuck the butterfly to that. I added oval gems to his/her body & Kindy Glitz (I cannot live without that stuff!) to the edge of the wings.
I put some blue & orange ribbon (the orange ribbon is actually underneath the blue ribbon) to the bottom of the card & found two buttons that matched. I think I will try to make some other things with those nesties, they are soooo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!