Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 April 2008

Flowers for You



This is one of my free stamps I got last weekend! I went to the Autumn Home Show & bought some Hero Art Stamps from Stampzone. The next day I made five cards using the stamps I had got the day before. Sunday dawns bright & sunny & I decided to go back to the show & take my cards to show Kay & Colin (STampzone) whar I had done with them! Kay liked them so much she asked if she could have them & said if I make her some more sample cards I could have the three stamps I was about to buy, for FREE!! So of course I said YES!! So this is one of the stamps & one of the cards I have made for her. I will take the cards to her at the Dunkleys show in June.
I made this card into a big 'tag card' & used my cuttlebug embossing folder (D'vine swirls) on one half of the card. I used my oval nesties on the pink & white cards. Inside the card is a white oval with Just For You stamped on it. All are HA stamps. I have added a purple flower brad with a piece of white & gold ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!